One of the widest range on the market, RCM sweepers allows our clients to always achieve the best value for money. Born in 1967 for the tile industry and developed on the changing needs of the industry, today they are perfect machines also for the rental sector. They are suitable for extended and intensive use.
All the RCM sweepers use the overthrow loading system which allows better performance and use conditions.
• The dirt is thrown from high to low, hence the hopper can have a deeper shape (1)
• Real filling of the hopper 80-90% of the capacity (2)
• Collection of light and heavy, small or bulky dirt
• Perfect visibility of the work area
• Possibility to use dust filters of large sizes and different types (cartridge, sack, panel)
FORWARD THROW LOADING SYSTEM:
• The dirt is thrown up from below and the hopper must be shallow (1)
• Real filling of the hopper 50-60% of the capacity as the dirt tends to collapse in on the brush (2)
• Difficulty in collecting light and bulky dirt (leaves, paper, etc.)
• Poor visibility of the work area
• Smaller dust filters so as not to penalise visibility
All the RCM ride-on sweepers have front driving seat and steering on the front wheel to guarantee:
• Perfect visibility over the side brushes for cleaning more quickly and reducing bumps with goods present
• Ease of use due to a driving system which is similar to cars and doesn’t require any specific training
• Total control of the rear part of the machine which does not swing out on bends, hence reducing damage to the machine and goods present
• Ease of cleaning “flush with the wall” and in corners.
The vacuum fan is located directly on the dust filters and hopper (top vacuum system) providing:
• Maximum vacuuming
• Absence of dust in the engine housing
• Vacuuming of dust also during unloading operations
• Elimination of dust dropping to the floor during unloading
• Healthy working environment.
Vacuuming and keeping hold of the dust picked up by the side brushes is very important in order to obtain a larger cleaning area without scattering the dust into the environment again, reducing cleaning costs and the health risks associated with the dust.
RCM machines offer correct driving positioning, excellent visibility of the work area (Panoramic Driving System) and easy access to the controls for answering the needs of the professional operators who use them for long work shifts.
The machine, which is lighter and more manoeuvrable, makes work quicker and less tiring.
RCM chooses quality components and rational technical solutions for reducing the possibilities of machine down time and the management and maintenance costs.