FRONT DRIVING PLACE AND DIRECTIONAL WHEEL (NO TAIL SWING)
All the RCM ride-on sweepers have front driving seat and steering on the front wheel to guarantee:
• Perfect visibility over the side brushes for a faster cleaning and reducing bumps with goods
• Ease of use due to a driving system which is similar to cars and doesn’t require any specific training
• Total control of the rear part of the machine which does not swing out on bends, hence reducing damage to the machine and goods present
• Ease of cleaning “flush with the wall” and in corners.
RCM machines offer correct driving position, excellent visibility of the working area (Panoramic Driving System) and easy access to the controls for answering the needs of the professional operators who use them for long work shifts
In order to meet the needs of cleaning professionals who use them for long working shifts, RCM machines offer a correct driving configuration, optimal work area visibility and easy access to the controls.
The machine, which is lighter and more manoeuvrable, permits a faster work and less harder.
OVERT HROW LOADING SYSTEM
All the RCM combined use the overthrow loading system which allows better performance and use conditions.
|OVERTHROW LOADING SYSTEM (RCM):
The dirt is thrown from high to low, hence the hopper
can have a deeper shape(1)
• Real filling of the hopper 80-90% of the capacity (2)
• Collection of light and heavy, small or bulky dirt
• Perfect visibility of the work area
• Possibility to use dust filters of large sizes and different types
|FORWARD THROW LOADING SYSTEM:
• The dirt is thrown up from below and the hopper must be shallow (1)
• Real filling of the hopper 50-60% of the capacity as the dirt tends
to collapse in on the brush (2)
• Difficulty in collecting light and bulky dirt (leaves, paper, etc.)
• Poor visibility of the work area
EXCELLENT CLEANING CAPACITY
The double counter-directional roller brush system guarantees optimal results both in terms of cleaning quality as well as in terms of collection capacity. The possibility of adjusting the brushes’ pressure upon the floor allows for the machine’s effort to be adapted to the floor or dirt typology, thereby optimizing brush wear.
EXCELLENT DUST VACUUMING AND FILTRATION CAPACITY (TOP VACUUM SYSTEM)
The suction fan is located directly above the dust filters and the waste hopper (top vacuum system) in order to ensure:
• maximum vacuum power
• the absence of dust in the motor compartment,
• dust vacuuming even during emptying operations
• the elimination of dust build-up on the floor during discharge operations
• a healthy working environment
The water recirculation system (optional) allows for the wash water to be reused after it has been properly filtered, thereby increasing the machine’s productivity and reducing its environmental impact.
1. reduces work interruptions for water reloading
2. reduces water consumption
3. reduces the amount of dirty water to be drained
OPTIMAL DRYING ON CURVE
Designed to optimise the drying action, both inside and outside the drying curves, and reduce the number of passes required to recover the water, leaving the floor dry and safe.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
The possibility of easily accessing the machine’s main components provides for reduced maintenance times and costs.
STRENGTH AND RELIABILITY
RCM selects high-quality components and functional technical solutions in order to reduce the likelihood of breakdown and the costs of running and maintenance.